Differences between the Rich and Poor.
Article by – http://www.themillionairesecrets.net/7-main-differences-between-rich-and-poor-people/
1. Rich people believe that they create their lives while poor people believe that life happens to them.
2. Rich people play the money game to win but poor people play the money game just not to lose money.
3. Rich people think and focus on opportunities while poor people focus on obstacles.
4. Rich people dare to dream big, poor people think small.
5. Rich people are committed to their dreams, poor people are just dreaming about their dreams.
6. Rich people associate with rich and successful people. Poor people will associate with poor people.
7. Rich people are good learners while poor people think that they have learned everything in the world.
Posted on March 18, 2012, in education, Entrepreneurship, Words of wisdom and tagged advice, ambition, change, education, entrepreneurship, finance, life, opportunity, success, wisdom, words. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.