One Minute Millionaire Mentoring Review
Every successful person has mentors. A mentor is a shortcut to perspective, proficiency, and patience.
1. Mentoring is powerful of leverage. Drawing from your mentor’s experience is the quickest, safest, easiest way to the climb millionaire mountain.
2. Mentors are everywhere. Each person you meet can “accidentally” teach you something to advance your cause.
3. Mentors don’t need to be people. Anything that causes you to change course in life – a life threatening disease, losing a job, reading a book, or an encounter with an animal – can serve as a mentor.
4. Constantly seek our mentoring relationships. When you find yourself lacking in anything – attitude, awareness, a skill, a habit, a technique, or a strategy – seek a mentor to show you the shortcut.
5. Assemble a Dream Team of your favorite heroes and sheroes, present and past. Form an imaginary council of light consisting of your selected leaders. Imagine being able to counsel with them as if they were communicating with you in person.
6. Set a goal to search out at least one millionaire a month. Request an audience, either in person, by phone, or by e-mal to pick your millionaire mentor’s brains.
7. The best kind of mentor is a transformational mentor. A transformational mentor creates a context in which you experience “ahas”.
Posted on April 10, 2012, in education, Entrepreneurship, Words of wisdom and tagged advice, business, education, entrepreneurship, finance, opportunity, personal finance, wisdom. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.