In today’s society many people find themselves working longer and harder to be broke. Even after clocking in 40 hours a week at work, the earned income is not fulfilling. To make up for the shortfalls in bills and entertainment, we place ourselves in debt. It has become apparent that, most of society lacks a strong financial IQ. This can easily be seen through our current economic times. Since President Nixon ended the convertibility between U.S. dollars and Gold in 1971,the U.S currency continues to become worthless. Ninety Five percent of the U.S dollars value has been lost. Many Americans continue to save, without realizing that inflation is destroying their savings. If we as individuals all took the time to increase our financial IQ, many of the problems we face today, would be solved tomorrow.
Article by – http://www.themillionairesecrets.net/7-main-differences-between-rich-and-poor-people/
1. Rich people believe that they create their lives while poor people believe that life happens to them.
2. Rich people play the money game to win but poor people play the money game just not to lose money.
3. Rich people think and focus on opportunities while poor people focus on obstacles.
4. Rich people dare to dream big, poor people think small.
5. Rich people are committed to their dreams, poor people are just dreaming about their dreams.
6. Rich people associate with rich and successful people. Poor people will associate with poor people.
7. Rich people are good learners while poor people think that they have learned everything in the world.
Do not bury your head in the sand, dont brush it off. RESEARCH AND LEARN FOR YOUSELF!
The following was copied out from the National Bestseller, Multiple streams of income by Robert G. Allen. Depending on who you are, what your interested in, and your expertise in certain areas, you will more then likely fit into 1 or more of these categories. Determine which category fits you personally, then learn how you can capitalize on it.
-Highly recommend Multiple streams of Income by Robert G. Allen, for all individuals to learn how they can escape the rat race.
Intrapreneur Skills: To influence, persuade, and to lead.
1. Insurance agents get residual business.
2. Securities agents get residual sales.
3. Network marketers get residual income
4. Coporate managers get stock options.
Extrapreneur Skills: To be creative, to entertain.
1. Songwriters earn royalties.
2. Actors get a piece of the action.
3. Visual Artists get royalties from paintings.
4. Game designers get royalities.
5. Celebrity endorsers get a gross percentage of profits.
6. Inventors get royalties.
Infopreneur Skills: To organize, to simplify, to teach.
1. Authors earn royalties from books and tapes.
2. Marketing Consultants get a percentage of profit or gross revenue
3. Franchisors get franchising fees.
4. Software creaters get royalties.
5. Internet Content providers get advertising revenues and royalties.
Autopreneur Skills: To analyze, to see hidden value, to invest.
1. Entrepreneurs generate business profits.
2. Savings account owners earn interest.
3. Investors get dividends, interest, and appreciation.
4. Discount mortgagors earn interest.
5. Tax lien certificate holders earn interest penalties.
6. Mailing-list owners get rental fees.
7. Company pension plans offer income flow.
8. Venture partners get a percentage of profits.
9. Real Estate owners can get cash-flow profits.
As the summer beings many students will be looking for ways to gain income. With the depressing statistics from atlanticwire.com, 45%of young adults are jobless. The highest levels since World War 2. The time to think outside of a job has never been better.
1. Car Washing – As the weather gets nicer, the demand for clean cars increases. The opportunity to open your own car washing service has never been better. If a decent size of land cannot be found, try taking your business mobile. Offer to wash cars at a customers residence or business.
2. Baby Sitting – As the school term nears to an end, many families will need their kids to be occupied while at work. The perfect time to start advertising babysitting is now.
3. Window Cleaning – with very low start up cost, window cleaning is an ideal business for any age. Many residential homes and businesses will want their windows clean with the changing weather. Capitalizing on fulfilling this need for others, has the potential to add decent income for the summer.
4. Dog Walking – In our society, pets are treated like actually family members. Alot of times people may not have the time or energy available to walk their dogs. Putting out some fliers and connecting with those in your neighborhood is a great way to get started. Charging $20 to watch someone’s pet is decent. Turn that 1 client into 5 or 6 a day and at the end of the week an individual could make $600. Expand your business by hiring others and your profits could increase.
5. Lawn Mowing – Most people don’t want to waste the time or energy mowing their lawns. This is a great way for a upcoming entrepreneur to get into the business and make some extra cash. An hour’s work for $20 make not seem like worthy, but add on 5-6 houses a day and the profits will come in.
Due Diligence should be done in each market, to fully be successful. Some businesses may require you to register with the state as a legal entity. Marketing strategies should also be set in place, to reach customers within your target area.
1. Pay yourself first and dont spend it.
2. Build a safe foundation. (Know how to not lose your money)
-Become wealthy today! Just by properly saving and putting your funds into safer accounts.
Our economy is declining rapidly and awareness needs to be given to those who don’t realize it. Their is a huge possibility of an economic collapse with the United States within 2012-2013. As the Fed reserve continues to print massive amounts of “paper” money, the value of the dollar decreases. Adding on the fact of massive amounts of debt in student loans, entitlements, Credit, and National debt, puts our economy in a bad position. Very few economists and financial experts speak the truth in regards to our economy and the direction it’s headed. Some wealthy influential individuals such as Robert Kiyoaski and Anthony Robbins have spoken on our grave economic times. Our economic mistakes have gone ignored for too long. It’s important we all prepare and plan for our safety. It is wiser to hope for the best and plan for the worst. Then ignore the topic and wait to see what happens.
Tune into CollapsePrep.com for news on how you can prepare!
Residual income should be the goal for all entrepreneurs. Residual income is the way to get out of the rat race, society is stuck in. Home based businesses within Network marketing is the most promising way for the average individual to become more.
(Residual Income explanation)