Article by – http://www.themillionairesecrets.net/7-main-differences-between-rich-and-poor-people/
1. Rich people believe that they create their lives while poor people believe that life happens to them.
2. Rich people play the money game to win but poor people play the money game just not to lose money.
3. Rich people think and focus on opportunities while poor people focus on obstacles.
4. Rich people dare to dream big, poor people think small.
5. Rich people are committed to their dreams, poor people are just dreaming about their dreams.
6. Rich people associate with rich and successful people. Poor people will associate with poor people.
7. Rich people are good learners while poor people think that they have learned everything in the world.
As the summer beings many students will be looking for ways to gain income. With the depressing statistics from atlanticwire.com, 45%of young adults are jobless. The highest levels since World War 2. The time to think outside of a job has never been better.
1. Car Washing – As the weather gets nicer, the demand for clean cars increases. The opportunity to open your own car washing service has never been better. If a decent size of land cannot be found, try taking your business mobile. Offer to wash cars at a customers residence or business.
2. Baby Sitting – As the school term nears to an end, many families will need their kids to be occupied while at work. The perfect time to start advertising babysitting is now.
3. Window Cleaning – with very low start up cost, window cleaning is an ideal business for any age. Many residential homes and businesses will want their windows clean with the changing weather. Capitalizing on fulfilling this need for others, has the potential to add decent income for the summer.
4. Dog Walking – In our society, pets are treated like actually family members. Alot of times people may not have the time or energy available to walk their dogs. Putting out some fliers and connecting with those in your neighborhood is a great way to get started. Charging $20 to watch someone’s pet is decent. Turn that 1 client into 5 or 6 a day and at the end of the week an individual could make $600. Expand your business by hiring others and your profits could increase.
5. Lawn Mowing – Most people don’t want to waste the time or energy mowing their lawns. This is a great way for a upcoming entrepreneur to get into the business and make some extra cash. An hour’s work for $20 make not seem like worthy, but add on 5-6 houses a day and the profits will come in.
Due Diligence should be done in each market, to fully be successful. Some businesses may require you to register with the state as a legal entity. Marketing strategies should also be set in place, to reach customers within your target area.
Residual income should be the goal for all entrepreneurs. Residual income is the way to get out of the rat race, society is stuck in. Home based businesses within Network marketing is the most promising way for the average individual to become more.
(Residual Income explanation)
The video is a great idea to get people thinking in terms of what they can use to boost their income. Think of something you are passionate about. Can it fill the needs of people? If it can, you have just created an idea. Do your due diligence on the market of your idea and look at competitors to get a better understanding.
For to long, our society has been plagued by harmful thinking. It seems that one way or another most average Americans have been infected with the mentality of entitlements. This can be seen through our generations lack of action to succeed and do more within themselves. I’ve personally noticed within my former mentality and the mentality of past friends that their attitude towards life, was that we deserved something for whatever unworthy personal reason. As I begin to grow more and see the world from a different angle. I’ve come to fully understand that nothing will be handed to me. If I put in the average amount of time into something, I will receive an average return on investment. That same principle applies to school, work, business, money, relationships, and everything else associated with life. In order to move forward in life and towards success we must come to terms with who we are. We must accept all past experiences and accept them for what they were. When we begin to see how are present ideals are harmful to our over well being, we will change our negative thoughts into positive thoughts.Those positive thoughts will then turn into positive actions. When you create positive actions with positive energy you create positive results. The more results you see the more you will work to achieving your goal. Join me and take that first step to changing your mentality to becoming a success.
The idea of fearlessness and courage displayed in this post is amazing. The same attitude and drive should be applied in every aspect of our lives to achieve full greatness. Everyday a new opportunity is waiting to be discovered, seize the moment and chase your dreams!