Every successful person has mentors. A mentor is a shortcut to perspective, proficiency, and patience.
1. Mentoring is powerful of leverage. Drawing from your mentor’s experience is the quickest, safest, easiest way to the climb millionaire mountain.
2. Mentors are everywhere. Each person you meet can “accidentally” teach you something to advance your cause.
3. Mentors don’t need to be people. Anything that causes you to change course in life – a life threatening disease, losing a job, reading a book, or an encounter with an animal – can serve as a mentor.
4. Constantly seek our mentoring relationships. When you find yourself lacking in anything – attitude, awareness, a skill, a habit, a technique, or a strategy – seek a mentor to show you the shortcut.
5. Assemble a Dream Team of your favorite heroes and sheroes, present and past. Form an imaginary council of light consisting of your selected leaders. Imagine being able to counsel with them as if they were communicating with you in person.
6. Set a goal to search out at least one millionaire a month. Request an audience, either in person, by phone, or by e-mal to pick your millionaire mentor’s brains.
7. The best kind of mentor is a transformational mentor. A transformational mentor creates a context in which you experience “ahas”.
Around November of 2011, I started my quest for success. I had no clue where to start looking or how to get started, but my determination to be successful was all I needed. Somehow or another I ended up on Youtube. My goal at the time, was to reach an unimaginable height of wealth. With that goal in mind, I began to research past videos on Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Donald Trump, and other highly influential individuals. Doing my research I came upon Warren Buffets and Bill Gates views on the deregulation of energy. In a interview Warren Buffet announced that the deregulation of energy will be the biggest transfer of wealth in U.S history. The deregulation of energy is suppose to be bigger then deregulation of the Airlines industry, and the Telecom industry. The energy industry is in the billions of dollars range and I wanted to be apart of it.
I still had no clue, what to do or how I would get invovled, but I continued to look around. At first my idea was to try and start my own ESCO company in New York City. The problem I faced was that I lacked business experience and jumping into a market I knew nothing about could be disastrous. However, I kept researching ESCO companies, and I found Ambit Energy. The company presented itself as a too good to be true offer. Never did I think it was possible to earn residual income off of the electricity bills of friends and family. I wasn’t easily convinced about the offer being presented, so it took me months to fully research the company. In the end I made the decision to commit to Ambit Energy, but the result was a massive amount of time wasted by not getting started sooner.
In today’s economy jobs are disappearing at a alarming rate. With the advancement in technology and passing of certain laws by our politicians, now more then ever American workers are stuck in a non-advancing position. Ambit Energy has presented a wonderful opportunity to expand my income and not fully depend on my job to provide for me. I hope that the opportunities with Ambit Energy and the search for greater knowledge, will open many doors for you as it did for me.
Its funny to watch, but the problems are very serious.
In today’s society many people find themselves working longer and harder to be broke. Even after clocking in 40 hours a week at work, the earned income is not fulfilling. To make up for the shortfalls in bills and entertainment, we place ourselves in debt. It has become apparent that, most of society lacks a strong financial IQ. This can easily be seen through our current economic times. Since President Nixon ended the convertibility between U.S. dollars and Gold in 1971,the U.S currency continues to become worthless. Ninety Five percent of the U.S dollars value has been lost. Many Americans continue to save, without realizing that inflation is destroying their savings. If we as individuals all took the time to increase our financial IQ, many of the problems we face today, would be solved tomorrow.
Article by – http://www.themillionairesecrets.net/7-main-differences-between-rich-and-poor-people/
1. Rich people believe that they create their lives while poor people believe that life happens to them.
2. Rich people play the money game to win but poor people play the money game just not to lose money.
3. Rich people think and focus on opportunities while poor people focus on obstacles.
4. Rich people dare to dream big, poor people think small.
5. Rich people are committed to their dreams, poor people are just dreaming about their dreams.
6. Rich people associate with rich and successful people. Poor people will associate with poor people.
7. Rich people are good learners while poor people think that they have learned everything in the world.
Do not bury your head in the sand, dont brush it off. RESEARCH AND LEARN FOR YOUSELF!
As the summer beings many students will be looking for ways to gain income. With the depressing statistics from atlanticwire.com, 45%of young adults are jobless. The highest levels since World War 2. The time to think outside of a job has never been better.
1. Car Washing – As the weather gets nicer, the demand for clean cars increases. The opportunity to open your own car washing service has never been better. If a decent size of land cannot be found, try taking your business mobile. Offer to wash cars at a customers residence or business.
2. Baby Sitting – As the school term nears to an end, many families will need their kids to be occupied while at work. The perfect time to start advertising babysitting is now.
3. Window Cleaning – with very low start up cost, window cleaning is an ideal business for any age. Many residential homes and businesses will want their windows clean with the changing weather. Capitalizing on fulfilling this need for others, has the potential to add decent income for the summer.
4. Dog Walking – In our society, pets are treated like actually family members. Alot of times people may not have the time or energy available to walk their dogs. Putting out some fliers and connecting with those in your neighborhood is a great way to get started. Charging $20 to watch someone’s pet is decent. Turn that 1 client into 5 or 6 a day and at the end of the week an individual could make $600. Expand your business by hiring others and your profits could increase.
5. Lawn Mowing – Most people don’t want to waste the time or energy mowing their lawns. This is a great way for a upcoming entrepreneur to get into the business and make some extra cash. An hour’s work for $20 make not seem like worthy, but add on 5-6 houses a day and the profits will come in.
Due Diligence should be done in each market, to fully be successful. Some businesses may require you to register with the state as a legal entity. Marketing strategies should also be set in place, to reach customers within your target area.
1. Pay yourself first and dont spend it.
2. Build a safe foundation. (Know how to not lose your money)
-Become wealthy today! Just by properly saving and putting your funds into safer accounts.