One minute millionaire by Robert G. Allen
Tip 1 – Focus on the critical few. Eighty-five percent of the things you do account for only 15% of your results. And vice versa. Therefore, only work on the critical things and y9ou’ll get there faster and with less effort.
Tip 2 – Learn how to procrastinate. Procrastination is absolutely essential to your success. Just make sure you procrastiante the right things. Put off 85% and tackle the 15%. Losers do jut the opposite. They tackle 85% and put off the 15%.
Tip 3 – Throw away your “to-do” list. Create instead an 85/15 list. Write the top-priority items at the top in the 15% box. Write the lower-priority items at the bottom. Only work on the top of your list.
Tip 4 – Reward yourself for doing the right things. There’s a great book by Micheal LebBoeuf, called GMP: The Greatest Management princicple in the world. Here’s the book in a nutshell: The Things That Get Rewarded Get Done. If you reward yourself for your most positive actions, you will get more of them done… almost effortlessly.
Tip 5 – Do your FTF: Feared Things First. Which activity on your list do you fear most? That’s your FTF. When you start your day, ask yourself, “What’s my FTF today?” Start your day with that activity. By training yourself to do your FTF, you uncounsiously urge yourself to tackle tougher tasks.
Tip 6- Do a daily power hour. Take a few minutes every day – it doesn’t need to be an hour – for planning. Planning is like a rehearsal. Every great actor rehearses many tomes before stepping on the stage. Don’t step on the stage of life without rehearsing your performance.
Tip 7 – Exercise. It helps you work harder, longer, and think more clearly. It increases your health span and your life span. WHile we exercise, we also listen to our tapes, so that we can layer those two activites together. And therefore, were not only exercising our bodies, but our brains at the same. Speaking of that….
Tip 8 – Layer your activities. Use your waiting time productively. Do two things at once. Listen to your tapes while exercising, driving, or standing in line. Constantly ask yourself this question: “Is this the most productive use of my time?”
Tip 9 – Write out goals daily. We learned this from Brian Tracy, who writes out his top goals each and everyday. See the twelth aha, page 54 for more information.
Tip 10 – Just say NO!. Don’t let other people dump their “monkey’s” on you. Sometimes you just have to say no.
Around November of 2011, I started my quest for success. I had no clue where to start looking or how to get started, but my determination to be successful was all I needed. Somehow or another I ended up on Youtube. My goal at the time, was to reach an unimaginable height of wealth. With that goal in mind, I began to research past videos on Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Donald Trump, and other highly influential individuals. Doing my research I came upon Warren Buffets and Bill Gates views on the deregulation of energy. In a interview Warren Buffet announced that the deregulation of energy will be the biggest transfer of wealth in U.S history. The deregulation of energy is suppose to be bigger then deregulation of the Airlines industry, and the Telecom industry. The energy industry is in the billions of dollars range and I wanted to be apart of it.
I still had no clue, what to do or how I would get invovled, but I continued to look around. At first my idea was to try and start my own ESCO company in New York City. The problem I faced was that I lacked business experience and jumping into a market I knew nothing about could be disastrous. However, I kept researching ESCO companies, and I found Ambit Energy. The company presented itself as a too good to be true offer. Never did I think it was possible to earn residual income off of the electricity bills of friends and family. I wasn’t easily convinced about the offer being presented, so it took me months to fully research the company. In the end I made the decision to commit to Ambit Energy, but the result was a massive amount of time wasted by not getting started sooner.
In today’s economy jobs are disappearing at a alarming rate. With the advancement in technology and passing of certain laws by our politicians, now more then ever American workers are stuck in a non-advancing position. Ambit Energy has presented a wonderful opportunity to expand my income and not fully depend on my job to provide for me. I hope that the opportunities with Ambit Energy and the search for greater knowledge, will open many doors for you as it did for me.
In today’s society many people find themselves working longer and harder to be broke. Even after clocking in 40 hours a week at work, the earned income is not fulfilling. To make up for the shortfalls in bills and entertainment, we place ourselves in debt. It has become apparent that, most of society lacks a strong financial IQ. This can easily be seen through our current economic times. Since President Nixon ended the convertibility between U.S. dollars and Gold in 1971,the U.S currency continues to become worthless. Ninety Five percent of the U.S dollars value has been lost. Many Americans continue to save, without realizing that inflation is destroying their savings. If we as individuals all took the time to increase our financial IQ, many of the problems we face today, would be solved tomorrow.
The following was copied out from the National Bestseller, Multiple streams of income by Robert G. Allen. Depending on who you are, what your interested in, and your expertise in certain areas, you will more then likely fit into 1 or more of these categories. Determine which category fits you personally, then learn how you can capitalize on it.
-Highly recommend Multiple streams of Income by Robert G. Allen, for all individuals to learn how they can escape the rat race.
Intrapreneur Skills: To influence, persuade, and to lead.
1. Insurance agents get residual business.
2. Securities agents get residual sales.
3. Network marketers get residual income
4. Coporate managers get stock options.
Extrapreneur Skills: To be creative, to entertain.
1. Songwriters earn royalties.
2. Actors get a piece of the action.
3. Visual Artists get royalties from paintings.
4. Game designers get royalities.
5. Celebrity endorsers get a gross percentage of profits.
6. Inventors get royalties.
Infopreneur Skills: To organize, to simplify, to teach.
1. Authors earn royalties from books and tapes.
2. Marketing Consultants get a percentage of profit or gross revenue
3. Franchisors get franchising fees.
4. Software creaters get royalties.
5. Internet Content providers get advertising revenues and royalties.
Autopreneur Skills: To analyze, to see hidden value, to invest.
1. Entrepreneurs generate business profits.
2. Savings account owners earn interest.
3. Investors get dividends, interest, and appreciation.
4. Discount mortgagors earn interest.
5. Tax lien certificate holders earn interest penalties.
6. Mailing-list owners get rental fees.
7. Company pension plans offer income flow.
8. Venture partners get a percentage of profits.
9. Real Estate owners can get cash-flow profits.
As the summer beings many students will be looking for ways to gain income. With the depressing statistics from atlanticwire.com, 45%of young adults are jobless. The highest levels since World War 2. The time to think outside of a job has never been better.
1. Car Washing – As the weather gets nicer, the demand for clean cars increases. The opportunity to open your own car washing service has never been better. If a decent size of land cannot be found, try taking your business mobile. Offer to wash cars at a customers residence or business.
2. Baby Sitting – As the school term nears to an end, many families will need their kids to be occupied while at work. The perfect time to start advertising babysitting is now.
3. Window Cleaning – with very low start up cost, window cleaning is an ideal business for any age. Many residential homes and businesses will want their windows clean with the changing weather. Capitalizing on fulfilling this need for others, has the potential to add decent income for the summer.
4. Dog Walking – In our society, pets are treated like actually family members. Alot of times people may not have the time or energy available to walk their dogs. Putting out some fliers and connecting with those in your neighborhood is a great way to get started. Charging $20 to watch someone’s pet is decent. Turn that 1 client into 5 or 6 a day and at the end of the week an individual could make $600. Expand your business by hiring others and your profits could increase.
5. Lawn Mowing – Most people don’t want to waste the time or energy mowing their lawns. This is a great way for a upcoming entrepreneur to get into the business and make some extra cash. An hour’s work for $20 make not seem like worthy, but add on 5-6 houses a day and the profits will come in.
Due Diligence should be done in each market, to fully be successful. Some businesses may require you to register with the state as a legal entity. Marketing strategies should also be set in place, to reach customers within your target area.
1. Pay yourself first and dont spend it.
2. Build a safe foundation. (Know how to not lose your money)
-Become wealthy today! Just by properly saving and putting your funds into safer accounts.
Residual income should be the goal for all entrepreneurs. Residual income is the way to get out of the rat race, society is stuck in. Home based businesses within Network marketing is the most promising way for the average individual to become more.
(Residual Income explanation)