As the summer beings many students will be looking for ways to gain income. With the depressing statistics from atlanticwire.com, 45%of young adults are jobless. The highest levels since World War 2. The time to think outside of a job has never been better.
1. Car Washing – As the weather gets nicer, the demand for clean cars increases. The opportunity to open your own car washing service has never been better. If a decent size of land cannot be found, try taking your business mobile. Offer to wash cars at a customers residence or business.
2. Baby Sitting – As the school term nears to an end, many families will need their kids to be occupied while at work. The perfect time to start advertising babysitting is now.
3. Window Cleaning – with very low start up cost, window cleaning is an ideal business for any age. Many residential homes and businesses will want their windows clean with the changing weather. Capitalizing on fulfilling this need for others, has the potential to add decent income for the summer.
4. Dog Walking – In our society, pets are treated like actually family members. Alot of times people may not have the time or energy available to walk their dogs. Putting out some fliers and connecting with those in your neighborhood is a great way to get started. Charging $20 to watch someone’s pet is decent. Turn that 1 client into 5 or 6 a day and at the end of the week an individual could make $600. Expand your business by hiring others and your profits could increase.
5. Lawn Mowing – Most people don’t want to waste the time or energy mowing their lawns. This is a great way for a upcoming entrepreneur to get into the business and make some extra cash. An hour’s work for $20 make not seem like worthy, but add on 5-6 houses a day and the profits will come in.
Due Diligence should be done in each market, to fully be successful. Some businesses may require you to register with the state as a legal entity. Marketing strategies should also be set in place, to reach customers within your target area.
1. Pay yourself first and dont spend it.
2. Build a safe foundation. (Know how to not lose your money)
-Become wealthy today! Just by properly saving and putting your funds into safer accounts.
Residual income should be the goal for all entrepreneurs. Residual income is the way to get out of the rat race, society is stuck in. Home based businesses within Network marketing is the most promising way for the average individual to become more.
(Residual Income explanation)
As most investors know a downed economy is the time to buy, and a booming economy is the time to sell. Their are neighborhoods nationally that have foreclosed homes, but are in need a of landlords to rent from. Buy–> Hold–> Earn residual income for the long term.
Reported by Yahoo finance.
1. Elmira, New York
Median home sales price: $103,400
Median sales price growth from 2008 to 2011: up 18%
2. Davenport, Iowa
Median home sales price: $109,900
Median sales price growth from 2008 to 2011: up 17%
3. Buffalo, New York
Median home sales price: $119,200
Median sales price growth from 2008 to 2011: up 13.1%
4. Shreveport, Louisiana
Median home sales price: $156,200
Median sales price growth from 2008 to 2011: up 12.8%
5. Indianapolis, Indiana
Median home sales price: $123,900
Median sales price growth from 2008 to 2011: up 11.4%
Article Link Address – http://finance.yahoo.com/news/5-markets-beating-the-housing-bust.html
Starting the year 2012 many opportunities await those who are ready to take action. The decline in the economy, along with the housing bust of 2006, has created a great time to invest. Opportunities lies everywhere, the problem is that our vision and minds must focused on finding those opportunities. Keeping that in mind, I have personally been absorbing as much information as possible to see what I can capitalize on.
Real Estate – The market for real estate seems dry, but investors are facing the best time to buy into the market. Sadly as many Americans cannot afford to live in their homes, the chance to purchase foreclosed properties has never been better. Fixing the property and turning it into a rental is a great long term investment for residual income. It is mandatory that proper due diligence is done first, before investing.
Silver/Gold- As the Federal Reserve prints more money to ease the the economic slowdown, the value of the dollar decreases. Savings accounts are becoming worthless since the interest rates on the account wont keep up with the rise in inflation. The best way to hedge against inflation is purchase gold/silver. Below is a link on gold, silver, and the investing potential behind it. Research the company before purchasing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVoA5H1_9Bg&feature=related
Internet Marketing- With the massive expansion of the internet, the opportunity to connect with millions at once, has never been better. With the growth in You tube, Facebook, Myspace, Linked and many more, offering a service or product to the world has never been easier. A business can be operated right at home. By looking further into this field and studying the market, the chance to earn extra income is in plain sight. Below is a link on benefits of internet marketing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s2-w9AIb4g
Network Marketing- Network marketing is by the far the safest business opportunity of the 21st century. With massive loss of jobs across the country, the chance to be apart of another company has never been better. Most network marketing companies have lost start up cost, and step by step training to help individuals be just as successful. Some companies will seem better then others, but timing of the business is crucial. Jumping right into starting the business is the best way to start. From personal experience waiting even a few months couild mean the loss of in hundreds of dollars in residual income. Below is a link to my network marketing company capitalizing on the deregulation of energy. Their’s never been a better time to earn money off monthly electric bills. http://www.josh.energy526.com/Home.aspx
What most people turn on the TV and see is a country in a recession. The truth is that the transfer of money from one person to another is still occurring. The old idea of depending on someone to pay you a nice salary is fading. Corporations are looking for cheaper employees. It’s time to use our minds and expand the actions we take. Take your time+money and invest in your future!
Wanna protect your savings against inflation? Buy Silver, and buy it now!
Article BY: Vedran Vuk
Through reading Robert Kiyosaki’s books such as “Rich Dad Poor Dad”, “Prophecy”, and “Cashflow Quadrant”. A house is a liabilty it does not place money into your pockets. If you turn your home into an investment property where you rent out your free space, it becomes an asset. With that said, it’s important that we as a society know the difference between the two. Increasing our financial IQ will prevent another housing boom-bust and prepare you for future investment opportunities.
For those that don’t want to enter the field of business and entrepreneurship, becoming rich is still well within their reach. Knowing how to save and manage your money is the first step. Th second step would be knowing where to put your money. Compound interest is very powerful if used correctly. More videos on understanding compound interest will be put up soon.