The following was copied out from the National Bestseller, Multiple streams of income by Robert G. Allen. Depending on who you are, what your interested in, and your expertise in certain areas, you will more then likely fit into 1 or more of these categories. Determine which category fits you personally, then learn how you can capitalize on it.
-Highly recommend Multiple streams of Income by Robert G. Allen, for all individuals to learn how they can escape the rat race.
Intrapreneur Skills: To influence, persuade, and to lead.
1. Insurance agents get residual business.
2. Securities agents get residual sales.
3. Network marketers get residual income
4. Coporate managers get stock options.
Extrapreneur Skills: To be creative, to entertain.
1. Songwriters earn royalties.
2. Actors get a piece of the action.
3. Visual Artists get royalties from paintings.
4. Game designers get royalities.
5. Celebrity endorsers get a gross percentage of profits.
6. Inventors get royalties.
Infopreneur Skills: To organize, to simplify, to teach.
1. Authors earn royalties from books and tapes.
2. Marketing Consultants get a percentage of profit or gross revenue
3. Franchisors get franchising fees.
4. Software creaters get royalties.
5. Internet Content providers get advertising revenues and royalties.
Autopreneur Skills: To analyze, to see hidden value, to invest.
1. Entrepreneurs generate business profits.
2. Savings account owners earn interest.
3. Investors get dividends, interest, and appreciation.
4. Discount mortgagors earn interest.
5. Tax lien certificate holders earn interest penalties.
6. Mailing-list owners get rental fees.
7. Company pension plans offer income flow.
8. Venture partners get a percentage of profits.
9. Real Estate owners can get cash-flow profits.